Monday, November 2, 2009

A Little Analytics Fun

Happy Monday everyone! The most favorite thing for me to do in the morning while eating my bagel and drinking my sweet nectar of Arizona iced tea, is to check my stats with Google analytics. Yesterday was a good day for the shop, and it never ceases to entertain me with the "keywords" that get people to my site. Such as:

hello betty maple syrup orange
Somewhere out there some chick named Betty is making orange-flavored maple syrup I suppose? Not sure, I but don't sell food.

fancy lady housewares
For the fanciest of ladies, yes, please shop at Revelry Press. And bring your husband's wallet.

halloween survival kit
Box wine, a xanax, and a mask (for the morning after).

half marathon necklace
hmmm, a necklace you receive for going 13 miles?

wheel thrown in the "wonky" style
The way Willy Wonka throws wheels?

Anyway, here's your photo for today. I'm cheating this a bit since it wasn't exactly taken today, but I'm adding it to my online photo gallery today.

1 comment:

Alissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.