Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Art room re-do

If there is one thing that I didn't look forward to with my newly found life of working from home, is having to organize my work space. We have a spare bedroom in our home, called the "art room", and it is where there are 3 desks, 6 bookcases, a large closet, a desktop computer, 2 printers, artmaking machines and supplies, and lots of crap on the floor. Crap meaning, dried up play-doh, little bits of cut paper, lint, stickers, and piles of books and boxes. We're not an organized bunch, and the room seems to go through a rotation of clean-messy-cleaned up again-disorganized-messy-clean. I'm OK with things being a bit disorganized around me, but when I have to move piles of paper in order to use the mouse on the computer, it's time to get it clean again.

Last month when I was scurrying around like a crazy woman getting ready for the craft fair, I really let the room go. The room today:



I know, it's bad.

But there is tomorrow!

There is always tomorrow for cleaning.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Honestly I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who lets things go like that. It drives my husband insane, poor man.

Alissa said...

It's gonna be fab!