Monday, February 25, 2013

Punch Buggy



There are so many reasons that I love him, but I love that my husband, Eric, enjoys a little friendly competition. It's one of the things that makes us so compatible. When we started dating we took a short road trip, and since that day we has been competing each other of the game, "Punch Buggy."

I have a history of the game, having had two 60s vintage VW bugs before. And because we are little competitors in the making, "Punch Buggy" is now a family game. (No arms are harmed during the games....usually).

Today's photo is from a nightlite that I bought for my son when he was an infant, then used by various boys around the house, and it is currently being used by the youngest. Maybe when the youngest is done with the nightlite I will get it back. :-)



No comments: