Monday, June 22, 2009

The smell of scones in the air



After taking pictures of my scones this morning, I've decided that I'm a really bad food photographer. The professional people that make food look so unbelievably delectable are totally talented artists.

As for the actual food, though, I did bake these scones that are in the picture, and thought I'd share the recipe with you. If you're not familiar with scones, they are a biscuit-y type of pastry and you can add just about anything to them, such as strawberries, blueberries, chocolate chips, lemon shavings, cinnamon, etc. I usually bake them with either blueberries or strawberries, and today it was strawberries. Look at me being so domestic today!

Enjoy the recipe! They are quite tasty.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Mmm... sounds good!

mayberry said...

YUM!

I think beautifully styled food pictures probably portray inedible food, don't you? Like with glue instead of milk?