Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday's Photo

I've always wanted to post a daily photo on this blog, whether there was writing or not accompanied with it, but of course it just became one of those things that became overwhelming and I didn't follow through.

Well I really would like to start that up again and stick with it. I can't promise that they will all be good, or exciting, or museum-worthy or even self-promoting. I just want it to be like a photo essay of daily life and what surrounds me.

So first up: one of the last few blooms on my hydrangea plant. I see it everyday, and I wanted to remember what it looked like when I'm dreaming about spring in January.



{click to enlarge}

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ah, this makes me wistful for my hydrangea tree. Darn fall and winter weather!