Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday's Photo

For my friends who follow me on facebook, you'll know I posted the other day that I'm allergic to my house. Well, it seemed to be really concentrated in my studio/home office where I spend many hours a day. It got to be really obvious when I would only have sneezing fits in that room and no other room in the house. So with the windows slightly open and some good music on, 3 bags of garbage and 4 hours later I had a clean room. I know it doesn't look very organized, but trust me, this is about as organized as it gets in my world. I'm so happy! Too bad it takes so much time just to get organized so I can work. Because here it is the middle of the afternoon and I'm just starting actual work.

The official drawbacks of working for yourself: there is no cleaning staff or accounting department.

1 comment:

Alissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.