Monday, August 17, 2009

Click away if you hate re-cap posts

I sort of really hate re-cap blog posts, like the ones you read that say, "Another great weekend with the family, we went to blah, blah, and they were so cute, and then they said the cutest blah blah thing," and well, you know the rest. But I have a little blah blah to re-cap.

It occurred to me that last week I never posted anything about the "Yummy!" art show that I participated in. Here's some pics from the opening reception. It is going on through September 13th at:

The Matchbox Gallery
@ Junctionview Studios
889 Williams Ave.
Grandview Heights, OH 43212








So more blah blah is that Saturday was my 11th wedding anniversary. But most of the day was spent working on craft orders and getting ready for Artisan Sunday at North Market. But by nightfall, Dave and I were lounging on the back deck with a nice bottle of wine with our feet up, listening to great music, and shooing the bugs away under the canopy of lights that I strung in the market umbrella over our table. But is was nice. Calm, peaceful, and nice. A better celebration is planned for this Friday when my sister in law is taking the kids for an overnight getaway at a train-themed bed and breakfast. And no, I won't be re-capping anything about that. That blah blah is my blah blah.

2 comments:

mayberry said...

It sounds lovely, no blah at all!

Alissa said...

Why do I have an accordion neck? Seriously, ready for the scalpel.