Wednesday, September 23, 2009

VendArt

My submission for VendArt at Wild Goose Creative!



Wild Goose bought this vintage cigarette machine that is now dispensing art! My little boxes contain a "photo puzzle." Six little cards have a small photograph and its description on one side, and the other is a puzzle piece to a large photograph. When all six cards are flipped over in the right order, you have yourself a 6x6 print that you can glue together and frame! The prints contain selected images from my website here. Because of my love of packaging I had so much fun doing these.

The studio has a big event coming up this weekend, so if you're there, get yourself a lil box o' art. It only costs $3.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You're always thinking!

Alissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.