Friday, July 10, 2009

Just another place on the internets that you can find me

So if I didn't think I had enough of an online presence with 4 blogs (only one active now), an online shop, and a facebook page, I needed to add one more.

I've always wanted to find a good place to showcase my photography and start taking myself more seriously as an artist in that respect. Flickr was not really doing it for me as a professional resource, so I came across another site that has a great online presentation. I just started this yesterday, and will be in the process of building this site up even more. The new link to my work is at:

http://katebunge.smugmug.com

I guess when someone like me has multiple interests, I need multiple websites. Hope you get a chance to check it out!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very cool. Great photos of course!