Friday, July 17, 2009

Yippee! A contest! Win a FREEBIE from the SHOP!

And just because we had fun yesterday... here's another "Caption This!"

This time, the best caption gets a FREE coaster with the image of their choice! We need a great caption to go with this photo for a NEW CARD. Best caption gets featured on the new card that will be for sale online and at the North Market this weekend. A win win for all!

Captions are due by NOON TOMORROW. Free item includes free shipping if you are outside the central Ohio area and will also include the new card.

Here's today's photo:



Good luck!

14 comments:

Barb Friedman said...

"Finally, my plan has come to fruition...blood brothers forever..."

Kate said...

Cool! We need to add like a "mwahahahahaha!" after that.

mdfriedman said...

Shortly after, Milton Bradley decided to abandon the live-action Operation game.

LeeDWilliams said...

Uh-oh... I wish I would have stopped by the men's room BEFORE this procedure!

mayberry said...

OMG, mdfriedman, that is genius.

My entry is nowhere near as good ...

Dr. Bert could hardly contain his glee: Now this was the perfect specimen for his unibrow collection.

drakesheri said...

It only hurts for a second...

Kate said...

OMG you guys are killing me

drakesheri said...

Trust me, I've done this before.

drakesheri said...

So, do you come here often?

drakesheri said...

Instructions? Who needs instructions?

drakesheri said...

They just don't make bolts like they used to.

drakesheri said...

I'm so glad we switched to solar power, it takes the guilt away from being such a horrible doctor.

Get well soon.

drakesheri said...

Fly the kite higher Ben!

RRantamaki said...

“. . .and my camp counselor said I’d never make it as a doctor. Well, who’s laughing now?!! Mwhahahahahaha!!”