Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Loot

I don't post enough about the new loot around here. So..... drum rooooollllll..... I introduce to you the Vintage Tractor Toy invitations! With matching t-shirts!!

I had lots of fun working on this one. I was so lucky to have been able to borrow a vintage toy catalog from a friend so I can scan some old toys. I wasn't sure what I was gong to be using them all for yet, but I found a good use for the tractor toy. What kid in Ohio doesn't love tractors, right?

So this wasn't on my to-do list when I started my day out today, but some days just work out that way. It's been on a "back burner" to-do list for a while anyway, so might as well get 'er done. And my son has fun posing for the pictures, too! Speaking of the photos, I like to try new things when it comes to photographing the items for the website, too. There are so many good product photographers on Etsy! In my experience, I've noticed the better the item is photographed the more likely someone will buy it.

The T-Shirt

The Invitations



(I know you totally want to buy these now just because of the pictures).

1 comment:

Heather said...

They are so cute!